Allow me to introduce you to Matt Berninger (The National) and Brent Knopf (Menomena)'s new project - El Vy. (unless of course you are already familiar with this dream duo whos hype has been sweeping the music world since the late summer) They've released a few songs already, all of which are fantastic and have me eagerly awaiting the full album. I thought I would post this song because it has been on heavy rotation the last month. It's classic Matt lyrics (that don't make sense but are also perfect at the same time) mixed with some catchy feel good vibes that are so different than we are used to hearing from The National. Nothing less than awesome. Man, I just love when artists collaborate like this.
Friday, October 16, 2015
Current Obsession: El Vy - I'm The Man To Be
Allow me to introduce you to Matt Berninger (The National) and Brent Knopf (Menomena)'s new project - El Vy. (unless of course you are already familiar with this dream duo whos hype has been sweeping the music world since the late summer) They've released a few songs already, all of which are fantastic and have me eagerly awaiting the full album. I thought I would post this song because it has been on heavy rotation the last month. It's classic Matt lyrics (that don't make sense but are also perfect at the same time) mixed with some catchy feel good vibes that are so different than we are used to hearing from The National. Nothing less than awesome. Man, I just love when artists collaborate like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment