Too late to go out
Too young to stay in
Now back to the music. Honestly I was a little late to jump on the Alvvays train. When I first listened to Alvvays I thought they sounded too much like Best Coast (who I am not crazy about) and that was that. But, as their debut album gained more and more hype over the year and I learned the lead singer is non other than the daughter of the late John Rankin of The Rankin Family, I figured this is one band I might need to listen to again. Upon doing so, I discovered the song Archie, Marry Me. I don't know if it's the way the song reminds me of carefree summer days, or the catchy chorus that makes me want to sing along with my arm in the air or what, but I am just HOOKED. Every morning on my way to school I listen to this one on repeat, and I still can't seem to get enough of it. Just an awesome song.
No comments:
Post a Comment